Friday, May 21, 2010

New Workspace.


So as I have no desk I decided to build one using a sheet of wood I snagged from the dumpster since it's bigger than a normal desk. My brother, awesome/engineer that he is, did it without me even asking. He did a spectacular job beautifully executing my original vision. I am so happy and excited with the new corner of my room I had to share it. If you saw it before you know it was a trash corner that had all of my artwork from high school through college so I organized and this is the result. It's not done yet, I have to hang a light and hang more art. But the finished product will soon come.

It's nice to finally have a space for my computer other than my bed!

1 comment:

  1. So glad my children love each other! Matthew I am sure enjoyed making the desk for you and it looks really good in your room:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete