Sunday, May 16, 2010

A day to remember


Yesterday I graduated from Virginia Tech. What a surreal experience. I am so thankful to have the incredibly supportive parents that I have. They have not ceased to push me to do my best and love me through it all. They continue to support my goals and dreams as silly or impractical as they may seem. And all that doesn't just go for my parents, my entire family has always been there for me. And I wouldn't have made it to this point without each of them.

As the coming years will bring adventure, inspirations, and projects I decided to keep a blog documenting this next stage of my life. I'm excited and scared to see what it will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Graduation is an amazing day! You will remember it forever Hanah! (Of course, I just kept going and having more graduations so I couldn't forget!)

    ReplyDelete