Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A New Life

My best friend, Jessie, and I found this old table in the dumpster outside my apartment and I couldn't resist taking it, fixing it, and repurposing it. Here are some before shots.

Milo would either stand directly in front of the bench or right behind it.

I thought it was at a weird height and would rather see it as a bench so I found some fabric, covered, and stuffed it. This is the finished product:



I feel like it needs a little something else...so I should probably call it a work in progress rather than a finished product. But, the main transformation from table to bench has been accomplished. Now to push it further...

And find somewhere to put it...

1 comment:

  1. Good job Hanna! Everyone that saw it Saturday night loved it. I told them where you found it and what you did and they thought that was so neat and thought you were creative and definitely "artistic"!
    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete