Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tree Love

There's a beautiful historic park here in Winston-Salem called Bethabara Park and inside are these beautiful River Birch trees. I literally just can't stop thinking about them...the way the bark curls and peels off the trunk & branches. Simply lovely! (These are not my images...next time I'll take my camera.)



















I am sad to say I have not been making enough things since I've been here in Winston. That does need to change...I've been collecting ideas...just have yet to execute. But, tomorrow I start my new job in the bakery (of a grocery store...haha) but I'm quite excited because aside from packaging and stocking the shelves with the items we make...I actually get to make them! And he said if I'm willing I can learn to decorate cakes....I obviously jumped at that opportunity! Fingers crossed this happens sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment