Sunday, July 31, 2011

Away We Go

As always, I'm inspired by the idea of travel...with tons of free time on my hands, today I put in one of my favorite movies "Away We Go" and with that plus my recent decision to pick up the book "Into The Wild"...plus the idea of travel itself...I was led to this art journal entry. I used a lot of Western imagery (nowadays I'm eager to explore the Western culture of my native land).

I noticed an annoying recurrence today when uploading this entry...when I photograph my work it seems it is lacking tremendously. This appears half done at this point...yet again. I'll revisit it in the coming days. There's always something positive that comes from stepping away from something for a couple of hours or days so that when you return it is with a more clear and objective eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment