Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kitty Love


Now, I am not a cat person but being a HUGE dog person, I can certainly understand the companionship of a pet. My best friend lost her kitty confidante of something like 14 years this week and it breaks my heart. Losing a pet, especially one that was there since childhood, is hard. You really can't remember your life without them in it.

I was once told that dogs (but I think cats apply too) spend less time on this Earth because they know they're purpose and they love unconditionally they're whole, short little lives....something it takes us humans much longer to do. So, they come into our lives, they help us, love us, understand us and leave us a better person than we were before. And I like to think they're running around in doggy heaven or in a cat's case, they're lounging around in kitty heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment