Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Journeys Past, Present & Future

When I returned from Morocco I gave my dear friend a bottle of wine from a local vineyard an hour outside Rabat. The city was Meknes. She insisted on sharing the wine with me so tonight I brought over my recipes from the beautiful Khedija and we cooked Moroccan couscous and I brought over home-made kesra (a Moroccan bread) that I baked yesterday for just this occasion.

To top the night off we also made Moroccan donuts for dessert and enjoyed them while planning our next adventure which looks like: Paris, Greece, Italy, & Barcelona. I'm thrilled & elated, with my finger poised, ready to click "BUY" on my computer screen to purchase the most expensive part of any trip...that plane ticket. That's the step that makes it real...and we have a date set for this monumental moment: July 1st.

Keep those fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment