Friday, June 4, 2010

My Beautiful Inspiration

Today I brought my camera to the hospital to photograph the beautiful children that I see everyday.


The left is little Lina and the right is Fatiha. Fatiha is so demanding of my attention. She loves to draw and paint. Lina likes to do my and Sara's hair.

Lina & Sara

Zubir...this little kid's a trouble maker, but deep down he's sweet...and has a beautiful smile!

Don't know his name but I couldn't resist snapping a picture.

Fatiha and the little boy who I mentioned the other day that repeats everything you say...Whassaa!!


Little Hajar, she loves to dance...and when she runs it's like she's moving in slow motion...kinda like me :)

Saved the best for last, me and little Yasir!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures Hanna! They are beautiful! What a joy to see the little ones that are a part of your life for now:)

    ReplyDelete