Tuesday, August 10, 2010

That Restless Urge

Though I'm immensely happy that I have a job, and an internship beginning soon, I have found that I come home utterly exhausted from work and want to just lay down and read. With what little energy I have left I drag myself to the gym most days. But, as a result of this new lifestyle I have found that I'm getting a little antsy to create some things.

On top of that there are growing feelings of nostalgia about returning to school and attending art history classes and crits and find myself quite sad when I remember, at least for the year, I'm done with those scholarly days. I'm heading down a sad road so I need to steer my way back up to the happy days of creativity and productiveness.

I've also been thinking a lot of Morocco. How much I miss the beautiful country and the wonderful people and children I met and will never get to see again. How sad! So I decided to whip out some more film images and edit a few. Here they are. I hope they atleast mildly convey how much this place means to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment