Friday, August 27, 2010

Road Less Traveled

I've been horrible about blogging and it makes me so sad. But I've been working, traveling, or stressing over grad school. It's silly really. But here are some more film images from Morocco. Editing these doesn't take me much time and they bring me back to one of my favorite places in the world. Spending time working on them is as much a nostalgic activity as it is a creative one. It's important to slow down and reflect on important moments in your life. It reminds us there are bigger things out there than the silly things you let take over your life now, whether it be work or stressing over something as silly as graduate school. Ultimately, we will all end up where we belong. So we should enjoy the journey as we move forward each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment