Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life is a Circus!

My second art journal entry was about the circus. There is something so wondrous, fun, & inspiring about the circus. The costumes, animals, bright colors, etc. It's always been a huge inspiration to me. And the aged idea of running off & joining the circus sounds so appealing...not today of course...years back when you rode by train, traveling city to city and saw the world. Obviously my image of it is much more glorified and glazed over than I'm quite sure it was.

And once again, Arabic makes an appearance. I've been working quite hard on my Arabic script & I just find it so beautiful. I think the word for elephant is magnificent....it's hard to see but is written above each elephant. And the giant portion of Arabic on the bubble gum sign says "circus"...in case you were wondering.



No comments:

Post a Comment