Thursday, February 10, 2011

Safari One

In my first week of exploration and shooting, I found a few cool things that I thought were photo worthy. This little weekly series that I plan to do I thought could be appropriately referred to as weekly "safari's". This comes from a quote of someone whom I deeply admire, Dan Eldon:

"A safari is about more than the sum of a trip...It is about the power of departure, that feeling of cutting oneself off from the day-to-day routine and entering new time zones, different landscapes, other people's lives-all of which at the moment of departure, are totally unknown and unexpected. Safari is also about living in the moment and the way that travel forces you into the present, be it through extreme pleasure or hardship."

So here are some shots from today's safari:



No comments:

Post a Comment