Saturday, September 25, 2010

These Vagabond Shoes Are Longing to Stray.

Two weeks ago, Lawrence & I went up to the ever-exciting city of New York to see a U.S. Open men's Quarterfinal match and do some sight-seeing. The U.S. Open was a phenomenal experience and I got to root on my favorite player, Nadal, as he took on Verdasco. Well, we all know the end result was his accomplishment of a career grand-slam....I'm so proud.

Hear are some highlight images from the trip.




We wandered through Central Park, and just look at the clouds showing off that day!


I witnessed Greenwich Village for the first time, and I instantly fell in love...


These signs were everywhere, particularly around the World Trade Center area. Some of them were rather nasty. This was a milder one, if you can make it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment